Weaveley Light Oak
Kraus Weaveley Light Oak is a waterproof herringbone pattern LVT with integral underlay and Rigid Core Technology. A light wood base with a high contrast grain makes this colour an instant classic. Ideal for use in most living spaces. It cuts easily with a knife and provides an easy and clean flooring solution which is also resistant to scuffs and stains.
- Integrated 1mm IXPE underlay provides acoustic and thermal insulation
- 100% waterproof, resistant to damage and moisture and suitable for water radiant underfloor heating systems
- Easy click-to-fit system for quick installation and minimal clear up with no dust
- Simply cut with a knife - We recommend the use of the Vitrex HFIK006 Installation Kit for easier installation
- 0.55mm wear layer to prevent deterioration of finish
- Suitable for use with water radiant underfloor heating systems
How to Install
Available to purchase from the following retailers:
We only sell samples from this site.
To become a Kraus stockist, please email email@example.com.
|Pack Quantity||30 Boards|
|Residential Warranty||25 Years|
|Light Commercial Warranty||5 Years|