Please register your purchase of Kraus LVT Flooring here. Registering your flooring will allow us to keep you up to date with important product information as and when required. Full warranty details are shown at the bottom of this page.
This warranty is given by QEP CO UK LTD, The Maltsters, Wetmore Road, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1LS.
Kraus Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring is warranted for 25 years (residential), 5 years (light commercial), to be free from manufacturing defects. The warranty guarantees the product against splitting, delaminating, twisting and structural deformation.
Kraus Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring is guaranteed not to wear through the decorative coating or to fade (according to EN 13329 which does not include natural aging) or stain during the warranty period, provided that the product is used in a normal wear situation, in a residential environment only (according to EN 13329).
The warranty is conditional upon the product being installed, maintained and protected from damage in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines contained in each box. The warranty is restricted to the replacement of defective product only and does not extend to cover claims for consequential loss, damage or expense (including labour and other replacement costs).
The warranty does not apply in situations where the floor has moved due to incorrect installation.
• Do not use any additional underlay in conjunction with this product.
• Do not glue down this product.
• Packs must be stored flat.
• If flooring has been exposed to extreme temperatures for more than 2 hours (under 10°C – 50°F or over 40°C – 100°F) within 24-48 hours of installation, allow the product to acclimatise to room temperature. Prior to installation, boards must be unopened, stored flat and remain at room temperature. Room temperature must remain at a consistent 18°C – 24°C (64°F – 75°F), prior to and during installation.
• Always add an additional 10% to room area to allow for cutting waste.
• For best results, mix the planks from different packs during installation.
• This flooring is waterproof but is not to be used as a moisture barrier. The subfloor must be dry (max 2.5% moisture content). Do not install in areas that have risk of flooding or extreme temperatures. This flooring is not intended for external use.
• Room temperature after installation must remain between 18°C – 24°C (64°F – 75°F). Excessively low or high temperatures may cause this product to contract or expand and develop visual defects that will not be covered by warranty. This product is not suitable for use in conservatories.
• During the installation process, do not screw or fix the floating floor to substate. Also, this flooring is not suitable for securing heavy items such as kitchen islands or cabinets.
• To replicate accurate wood grain or tile effect, this pack may contain a variation in colour.
Making a Warranty Claim
Any claim must be lodged within 30 days of the defect having become evident. We reserve the right for one of our representatives to inspect the defect before recognising any claim. Where a claim is recognised, sufficient boards will be provided free of charge but any associated labour costs will be borne by the customer. In the event of the original colour not being available, a selection must be made from the colour range at the time. To make a warranty claim please call 01283 245430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.