Kraus Furness is a waterproof LVT with integral underlay and Rigid Core Technology. This hard-wearing look gives that industrial feel to your space. Ideal for use in most living spaces. It cuts easily with a knife and provides an easy and clean flooring solution which is also resistant to scuffs and stains.
- Ideal for use in most living spaces. It cuts easily with a knife and provides an easy and clean flooring solution which is also resistant to scuffs and stains.
- Integrated 1.5mm EVA Foam Underlay provides acoustic and thermal insulation
- 100% waterproof, resistant to damage and moisture and suitable for water radiant underfloor heating systems
- Easy click-to-fit system for quick installation and minimal clear up with no dust
- Simply cut with a knife, no expensive power tools necessary. We recommend the use of the Vitrex HFIK006 Installation Kit for easier installation
- 0.3mm Wear Layer to prevent deterioration of finish
How to Install
Available to purchase from the following retailers:
- Topps Tiles
- Tile & Floor Superstore
- Trago Mills
- Robert Dyas
- World of DIY
- TW Wholesale
We only sell samples from this site.
|Pack Quantity||12 Boards|
|Residential Warranty||25 Years|
|Light Commercial Warranty||5 Years|